Sunday, January 22, 2012

Looking Back

Today I found my 11 week ultrasound pictures from my pregnancy with Harper, its hard to believe that this month it has been 3 years since we found out I was pregnant with her. My pregnancy was not very fun, I was sick for the first 12 weeks. After that I was ok until 28 weeks when I started contracting and had to be put in the hospital to stop labor,I was 2cm at 28 weeks. I made it to 35 weeks and 5days and my doctor decided it was time to get her out,at this point I was 4cm. I look back and think how everything went by so quick. She is now a almost 3 year old...where did my baby go? I love watching both of my kids grow and learn new things,I just wish it didn't happen so fast!



it just doen't seem like its been three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment