Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012

We have had a great first week of 2012. Hunter went back to school and I'm pretty sure he was happy to see all of his friends.

2011 was a good year,I don't think anything happened that I can complain about. We welcomed our nephew in April and celebrated lots of milestones for both kids. Harper got a great report from the cardiologist and we are giving God all the glory for her health! We did lose our sweet dog Haley to a snake bite and we miss her everyday, we have gotten a new puppy and love her alot! So heres to a great 2012! As long as I have my precious family by my side I'm happy!

I have learned that dwelling on the negative things in life do nothing but cause more pain and worry, focus on letting go and letting God is a great way to start a new year!

Here are some pictures of our new year!












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment