May has been a busy month at the McRee house, we have had graduation,birthday parties, and just the everyday things going on. We are celebrating our niece Bailey's First Birthday on Saturday (today) and then Sunday we are spending the day at the river with my parents. Hunter has been at my parents since Tuesday..I don't know if I'll ever get my son back..haha! I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Hunter graduated K4 on May 19th, he got the reading award,charactar award,and the computer award. We are so proud of him! It is hard to believe he will be in K5 this August!
|Hunter and Aunt MeMe|
|Hunter and Mike|
|Hunter and Nana|
|Hunter and Savannah won King and Queen|
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Here are some pictures from my iphone...I haven't had a chance to upload any off my camera yet. Hunter has an allergy dr appointment this afternoon so maybe i'll be able to get some pictures up when we get back.
|Harper Grace riding her Zebra|
|this is our new golf cart|
Monday, May 23, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
On April 21st we welcomed our nephew Brooks, he was four weeks early and weighed 5lbs 10oz. Brooks had to spend about a week in the NICU but since he has been home he has grown alot and we just love him!
He has a head full of dark hair
He was welcomed by his big brother Braden and big sister Bailey!
The monkeys were my favorite
Im not sure what this was but to me it looks like a mix between a dog and a rabbit
Hunter wanted a picture in front of ever animal
Hunter was about 3 1/2 ft compared to an elephant which is around 9ft
Of course he had to take a pony ride
See the tigers behind them?
Everyone after lunch
Feeding the giraffes was their favorite thing
If you ever get a chance to go here you must do this!
Momma and Baby
We had a fun day and hope to take both kids sometime this summer!
Monday, May 16, 2011
- On May 12th Harper turned 21 months old. She is getting so big and is such a sweet girl! Don't make her mad or she will show you her temper ha!
- She weighs somewhere around 33lbs and im not sure how tall she is
- She is wearing anywhere from 4t-5t clothing (she is a chunky girl)
- She sleeps pretty well but still wakes up once during the night sometimes
- She loves horses and goes nuts whenever she sees one
- She says, mommy,daddy,bubba,nanny,nonny,papa,hunter,baby,puppy,bye,stinky,haley,hope,meme and im sure there are some other words that im leaving out.
- She loves to dress up and show everyone her outfits!
- She is not fond of mommy holding other babys(im glad she is the last one for us)
We love every minute with you Harper you are such a funny girl!
One day last week we went to my parents house to visit and my dad was taking down their pool so they could put a new one in, Hunter had to help and Harper had a photo session with mommy.
|Harper loves to pose for the camera|
|Playing in paw paw Sam's truck|
|putting water in Nana's fountain|
|Hunter working hard|
Welcome to our blog. Iam starting this as a way to keep up with our everyday lives and things that the kids do that I would like to remember and also for family to see things that are going on with the kids!
Thank for visiting!
Thank for visiting!