Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day

Ok let me just start this post with saying that I feel like the worst mom ever...the kids woke up at 7:30am on Christmas Day and my camera was in the car, I didn't want to miss a moment of them opening gifts so I just used the video camera instead...I KNOW I KNOW! I feel so bad but I do have it on video and in my mind..so thats all that matters. They were so excited to see what santa brought. Hunter got, clothes,basketball shoes,new dvd player for the car,movie,ds and wii games,baseball glove and baseballs,rolling suitcase with his name on it,lego holder for all of his legos,itunes card. Harper got, barbies,innotab,rain boots,tricycle,dressup clothes,movie,new dvd player for the car,pjs,princess suitcase. I know it seems like HG got more but Hunter got an Ipod touch for his Birthday in September from us and a 3ds from my parents so there really wasn't much he asked for. I was sick with a cold and felt horrible so after opening gifts and playing for a while Mike watched the kids and let me take a nap...after my nap we all got ready and headed to my mom's parents for our annual Christmas Party!








We are so grateful for all of our family and the time we get to spend with them. Every year I look forward to going to both sets of my grandparents on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...its always been that way and I hope my kids will have great memories with their grandparents like I do!
                                                    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment