Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend fun

We had a fun weekend, Friday Harper and I went to my parents house and spent the day with my mom. Of course she had to play a little dress up.



Saturday we just hung out at home and the kids ride their bikes for a little while. Later that evening Daddy was babysitter while I went to the Miranda Lambert concert.



I have liked Miranda since the first time I heard her years ago. She put on a great show and we all had a good time!






Today it was cool outside and we took the kids out to ride their bikes. It was such a nice day and we really enjoyed the weather and Chili for supper.



I don't have any photos of Hunter on his bike(he is too fast) but Harper has really taken off on her bike and its hard for me to keep up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment