Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So What Wednesday

Today I thought I would link of with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday.


This is my first time linking up.

SO WHAT IF...

- I have only packed 12 boxes and we are supposed to move in a few weeks.

- I have only worn makeup twice in the past week, I haven't really been anywhere important.

- I don't like any pumpkin flavor in my coffee...Im more of a sweet cream or french vanilla girl.

- I don't make my three year old sleep in her own bed...its nice to get sleep and not have to worry about her waking up.

- I hit the snooze button two times most mornings.

- I wait until my car says 0 miles to empty to get gas, I like taking the risk,lol

so thats my list! What are you saying SO WHAT to this week?

-

-
So What Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment