Friday, February 1, 2013

random updates

We are adjusting to life at our new house, we have so much more room and I'm having fun coming up with ways to decorate. I have a lot of ideas brewing in my head. I need to take some photos of our house and post them, most of our family has not go to come over yet so I know they want to see pictures.

In other news...Hunter just finished his second season of Upward Basketball. The Upward program is such a great thing for young kids, they learn so much and have fun! Baseball registration is this weekend so its time to move on to that! Hunter so excited, he LOVES playing baseball! He is pretty good too!

Harper, well she is a mess. She is into everything, she never sits still,and she thinks she is the boss. In fact she will tell you that she is the boss! She is going to start preK two days a week, I'm hoping she likes it. I think she is getting bored at home, I try to find fun things for us to do, but in the winter time there isn't much to do besides play inside.

I guess that's it for now. I will leave you with some pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment